Saturday, March 16, 2013

Father's Day in Honduras

Father's Day has a new meaning our house now.  Not only do Tim and I call our own dads to thank them for being such great fathers, but now Abigail and I thank Tim for being such a wonderful father.  Abigail has been with us for almost two months now, but our roles in life have changed so much since then.

Tim is an amazing Daddy to our sweet little girl.  He worries over her if she's more fussy than normal because she might be getting sick.  He talks and plays with her to see if she will smile at him again.  He wakes up an hour early for work just so he has time to feed her one more time before leaving for the day.  Tim even comes home after a busy day dealing with teenagers to be on Daddy duty so I can have a little break.  And most importantly, he has overcome his aversion to poopy diapers and changes them without complaint (there maybe a little gagging but he still does it).  :-)

I am so thankful I am married to a wonderful husband and now to a wonderful father!  The Lord has blessed me in so many ways!

Proverbs 20:7  "The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him."

 

No comments: