TOP 10 THINGS TO DO ON AN ELEVATOR
10) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without leaving the elevator.
9) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8) Meow occasionally. OR Do Tai Chi exercises. (This one is a tie)
7) Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
6) Bring a chair along.
5) Press all the buttons when you get on, and then when the elevator stops at every floor, yell, "All Aboard!"
4) When there's only one other rider in the elevator, poke them and then deny it was you when they ask you about it.
3) Glance and grin at other people for a while, then smile and say, "I just got new socks. First day I'm wearing them."
2) Ask others that get on if you can push the button for them, but push the wrong ones.
1) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the other riders.