Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Process...


It’s been a busy month!  After  we received word that Tim and I were officially teachers at ALP, my mind went into overdrive.  There are so many things we have to do before we head out.  At the beginning of the “cleaning out” process I didn’t realize it was going to take so long.  I have been through my house several times, pulling items out to sell, to give away, to put in storage, or to take with me to Honduras.  Who knew I had so much “junk” in the house?!  (I think Tim has tried to tell me that several times but I didn’t believe him.)

We have had two yard sales, sisters have come down and picked through things for themselves, and I have donated items to thrift stores.  But if you walked through my house right now you wouldn’t believe I have gotten rid of anything!!  The process continues…

Please continue to pray for us as we decide what to take with us and what to store.  We have to be completely finished and moved out of our house by June 20th.  That doesn't give me much time when I'm still working.  When July arrives everything will be finished and we will be able to relax in VA for a couple weeks before we fly out.  

No comments: