Saturday, October 9, 2010

Finally...Family and Friends

I was beginning to think Tim and I didn't have any family or friends left in the world.  After having a very active summer with visitors...no one came.  And I must say, I was extremely sad!  So after begging for so long, Lori and Traci drove down for a weekend at the end of September.  Traci's sisters, Amy, decided to come down to visit and brought her 3 kids and her sister-in-law, Holly.  Needless to say we had a packed house and poor Tim was the odd man out.  It was a much needed time of relaxing and finally catching up with everyone.  Here are just a few pictures that were taken during the weekend. 

 Blake enjoyed playing in the sand with his trains. 
He didn't like the water at first but started to enjoy it before we left.

 Kaitlyn and Kayla LOVED the water!  They are growing up so fast! :-(


HAHAHAHAHA There are just no words! 
Lori was on our back porch and I was able to capture this wonderful picture! 

I am so thankful I had the opportunity to spend a fabulous weekend with my wonderful sister Lori, sister-in-law Traci, best friend Amy, and the rest of the family! It makes me look forward to the time I get to spend with family and friends during the upcoming holidays!! 

No comments: